What is the role?
As a Senior/Principal Product Manager you will be responsible for the product roadmap, features, adoption, and bugs. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features.
To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link - https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
1. Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
2. Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product.
3. Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales documentation that support the selling process of your products.
4. Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
5. Experience in E-commerce, CMS, Payment Apps, and Integration products will be preferred as the role would demand this experience.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You'll report to head of product development for Plum.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with 6+ years of product management function in a product company. We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles.
We are looking for candidates from B2B SaaS or consumer SaaS based companies only.Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.