What is the role?
Your role will be to support the Xoxoday customers regarding the technical queries on Xoxoday products.
- Close customer tickets and respond to customer queries via email or chats.
- Ensure SLA and CSAT.
- Constant upgrade of your skills on the Xoxoday products and the features.
- Technical and debugging knowledge of issues.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 2-5 years of experience in customer service role handling technical queries.
- Eye for detail and ability to comprehend the issue.
- Ability to work with data, generate and analyse reports.
- Excellent oral and written communication and people interaction skills.
- Work independently and own the raised matter till closure.
- Comfortable working with technology applications.
- Hands-on experience with ticketing software like Freshdesk.
- Comfortable working with flexible shifts
- Work experience in SAAS companies is an added advantage
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the Customer Success team and report to the CS Manager.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.