As a Customer Success Manager at Xoxoday, you will prioritize the goals and needs of our customers. CSMs form a direct relationship with customers and provide them with timely value propositions. CSM teams work with customers to help them with product onboarding, technical implementation support, understanding the business use cases and map it to the product features. The key skills required are:
- You have a customer first approach while implementing a technology product and can independently lead the project in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- You can work with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Sales, technology) to quickly come up with solutions that achieve customer objectives.
- You are adept in client relationships and capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are empathetic and a good listener.
- You constantly strive to improve customer health metrics like product implementation time, CSAT, LTV, repeat purchase, churn, retention, NPS, upsell and cross-sell.
You should have :
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise-level strategic customers on technology solutions.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn and explain technical concepts.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to draw insights to improve the product and customer experience.
- Very good verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of technology solutions like APIs, integrations, SQL, AWS, Pendo, Hubspot, Freshdesk would be a big plus.
- Very hands-on experience in Excel sheets and advanced data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with a SaaS company would be ideal.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.